Monday, November 23, 2009

Introduction

I think I should begin with definitions. LGBTIQA stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer, and asexual people. I use the word "cult" in its psychological definition, that is, a cult is any group (religious, philosophical, political, commercial, psychotherapeutical, and so on) which has authoritarian leadership and methods of psychological manipulations (commonly known as mind control or thought reform). Cult recovery is the process of recovery from the problems caused by cult involvement.

LGBTIQA ex-members of cults are somewhat a special group among ex-members of cults. They have special cult experience and special needs in cult recovery. However, I have never seen any special resource for them. So, I decided to start a blog, focused on these issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment